Careers - Marketing Campaign Coordinator
Love cinema? Love marketing? Love data? Join one of the leading cinema data analytics and marketing companies as Marketing Campaign Coordinator.
At Showtime Analytics, we have built a game-changing data analytics platform for the cinema industry. Our products and services provide Exhibitors, Distributors and other customers (brands, agencies, third parties) with all the necessary tools in order to maximise the power of their data. We help our customers engage with the right audience by launching data-driven, targeted and measurable digital campaigns.
Our offices are based in Blackrock, just south of Dublin City and we have recently opened our new central London office. The successful candidate can be based in either location.
To learn more about Showtime Analytics visit https://showtimeanalytics.com/
About this Role:
As a Marketing Campaign Coordinator at Showtime Analytics, you will be an integral member of the Client Services and Business development teams. You will be working closely with both UK-based and International cinema circuits and distributors. You will be supporting your colleagues in campaign planning, execution and analytics.
- Coordinate marketing campaign planning and execution with clients in Exhibition, Distribution, and third-party brands on both national and international levels
- Liaise with stakeholders about creative assets
- Coordinate campaign approvals process
- Monitor active marketing campaign progress with customers and assist when necessary
- Provide all stakeholders with key insights and prepare client marketing campaign analysis and reports.
- Work closely with the Showtime Analytics team, provide support in internal planning sessions
- Proactively seek customer feedback identify product enhancements and new commercial features.
- Work with product management & development teams to capture, document & brief product requirements.
- Attend client meetings and industry events when required
- Preparation of client commercial proposals, presentations and reports.
- Coordinate creation of presentation materials for customer meetings, demos and trade events
- Contribute to our online profile, through blog posts, social media & industry speaking events.
- Assist the business development and client services teams on a daily basis with miscellaneous and administrative tasks
What we are looking for:
- You love cinema and you are passionate about digital marketing tools
- You have 3+ years of experience in marketing, ideally in film or entertainment sectors
- You have a degree in Marketing
- You have experience in planning and executing targeted marketing campaigns
- You have worked with CRM and CMS, media campaign scheduling, planning and budgeting
- You possess an analytical approach to problem-solving
- You are a team player and also able to work independently and proactively
- You have the ability to communicate well in both small and large groups
- Must have valid credentials to work in the UK and Ireland
- If you have worked with or for media agencies, cinema or Studio marketing teams, that’d be an advantage (you know the industry lingo!)
- Experience with photo & video editing software tools or a background in graphic design.
- Prior technical experience in data analytics is a big plus
- Experience with Tableau or other visualization tools
- A highly motivated, supportive, friendly team.
- Company social events.
- Competitive salary.
- Complimentary cinema tickets.
- The ability & freedom to make a lasting, significant impact on one of the world's biggest industries.
- Some of the best coffee in Dublin & London
- Fresh fruit & snacks
- Conferences & Workshops
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
About Showtime Analytics
Showtime Analytics was founded out of a combination of data experience and a love for cinema. Founders, Joe, Richie and Paul, spent a combined 30 years working in data analytics solutions before setting up the company in 2015. Cinema is in the company’s blood, Joe’s family have been in the industry for over half a century. Showtime Analytics was launched at cinemaCon 2015 and cineEurope 2015 with the introduction of the exhibition product; Insights. It was a box office hit and the team quickly grew from three friends to over thirty.
In 2016, the company welcomed two strategic partnerships to further strengthen the Showtime offering - comScore became the global sales partner bringing our products to a worldwide market and Alibaba Pictures came on board as an investor, introducing our product suite to the Chinese market. Since then, we have introduced our personalised marketing product, Engage, as well as creating a number of bespoke products for both Exhibitors and Studios.