Careers - Front End Developer
We’re looking for a Front End Developer who seeks a creative, supportive, friendly environment to tackle some of the biggest tech challenges in the global cinema industry. At Showtime you’ll be challenged to learn new skills and concepts; supported by an amazing team of highly skilled developers, designers and product managers.
Our offices are based in Blackrock, just south of Dublin City. It’s a modern, bright, creative environment.
Build reusable components that can be used across multiple products within the company eco-system.
Translating designs and wireframes into high quality, highly modular, code.
Working in a fluid team, alongside Product and UI/UX designers to deliver beautiful, highly functioning products.
- Are a strong communicator in written and spoken English.
- Enjoy keeping current with industry best practices.
- Have experience with front-end build systems (Webpack, Gulp or Grunt).
- Working knowledge of npm/Yarn.
- A good understanding of using RESTful APIs.
- Experience with Git.
‘Nice to have’ skills:
- Thorough understanding of React.js & React Redux
- Experience with AnguarJS
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Familiarity with building RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorisation mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Experience with Webpack & RollupJS
- A highly motivated, supportive, friendly team.
- Company social events.
- Competitive salary.
- Complimentary cinema tickets.
- The ability & freedom to make a lasting, significant impact on one of the world's biggest industries.
- Some of the best coffee in Dublin
- Fresh fruit & snacks
- Conferences & Workshops
- Spontaneous office lightning quiz.
To apply for this position please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and note "Front End Developer" in the subject line of your email.
Please note that we have already engaged with a recruitment agency and therefore do not require the assistance of any other agency or 3rd party placement company at this time.
About Showtime Analytics
Showtime Analytics was founded out of a combination of data experience and a love for cinema. Founders, Joe, Richie and Paul, spent a combined 30 years working in data analytics solutions before setting up the company in 2015. Cinema is in the company’s blood, Joe’s family have been in the industry for over half a century. Showtime Analytics was launched at cinemaCon 2015 and cineEurope 2015 with the introduction of the exhibition product; Insights. It was a box office hit and the team quickly grew from three friends to over thirty.
In 2016, the company welcomed two strategic partnerships to further strengthen the Showtime offering - comScore became the global sales partner bringing our products to a worldwide market and Alibaba Pictures came on board as an investor, introducing our product suite to the Chinese market. Since then, we have introduced our personalised marketing product, Engage, as well as creating a number of bespoke products for both Exhibitors and Studios.