Careers - Product Manager
Showtime is seeking a data-fluent Product Manager with a passion for cinema and solving some of the biggest problems that the movie industry faces.
A successful candidate will have the creativity to look at problems in new ways, the discipline to use a rigorous a/b testing approach to find out what works, a balance of creative and analytic skills and the boldness to try new things.
Our offices are based in Blackrock, just south of Dublin City. It’s a modern, bright, creative environment.
About this Role
This role provides leadership within the organisation, and is focused on driving forward a key part of the business. The position will lead a cross-functional team of designers, engineers to achieve our product vision. At Showtime our product team is small so you have the opportunity to make a big impact on the products we build for the cinema industry around the world.
This role reports to the Head of Product, who will work with you to define and manage Showtime Analytics product roadmap.
- Manage product lifecycle from strategic planning, tactical execution, to post-launch analysis and refinement to maximize customer success and value
- Work closely with internal stakeholders across the organization, including sales, marketing and finance to ensure that you collaboratively provide for the company’s short and long-term goals.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the problems that you’re tackling through research and regular interaction with customers; define and frame those problems for the team
- Define and analyze KPIs that indicate product success
- Constant evaluation of solutions through quantitative and qualitative measures, both in beta and after full release
- Effectively lead and inspire a cross-functional team
What we are looking for:
- 3+ years experience in product management
- Experience in building B2B products
- Analytic approach to problem-solving
- Entrepreneurial mindset; you don’t need direction; you're self driven.
- Strong database querying and data visualization skills
- Experience working with B2C marketing tools
- Demonstrated understanding of good UX
- Ability to communicate well in both small and large groups
- Deep knowledge of agile methodologies like scrum or Kanban
- Comfortable with giving and receiving candid feedback
- Experience working on global products is also beneficial
- Must have valid credentials to work in Ireland
- Degree in Engineering, Math, Science, Economics or related field
- Prior technical experience in data science or data analytics is a big plus
- Experience with Tableau or other visualization tools
- A highly motivated, supportive, friendly team.
- Company social events.
- Competitive salary.
- Complimentary cinema tickets.
- The ability & freedom to make a lasting, significant impact on one of the world's biggest industries.
- Some of the best coffee in Dublin
- Fresh fruit & snacks
- Conferences & Workshops
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
About Showtime Analytics
Showtime Analytics was founded out of a combination of data experience and a love for cinema. Founders Joe, Richie and Paul, spent a combined 30 years working in data analytics solutions before setting up the company in 2015. Cinema is in the company’s blood, Joe’s family have been in the industry for over half a century. Showtime Analytics was launched at cinemaCon 2015 and cineEurope 2015 with the introduction of the exhibition product; Insights. It was a box office hit and the team quickly grew from three friends to over thirty.
In 2016, the company welcomed two strategic partnerships to further strengthen the Showtime offering - comScore became the global sales partner bringing our products to a worldwide market and Alibaba Pictures came on board as an investor, introducing our product suite to the Chinese market. Since then, we have introduced our personalised marketing product, Engage, as well as creating a number of bespoke products for both Exhibitors and Studios.